Automotive Internet Sales Management Professionals

Welcome Car Dealers, Marketing Directors and Internet Sales Managers

JoeClark's Discussions (134)

Discussions Started (134) Replies Latest Activity

test boot results in silence

Hello, I assembled the parts for a new build (in signature). After I got all the parts connected, checked, and the wiring somewhat tidy, I…

Started by JoeClark

0 4 hours ago

Computer turns on and off by itself

Hello, So, for the past few days, my computer has been turning on and off by itself. Now I know usually if a computer shut shuts down by it…

Started by JoeClark

0 4 hours ago

Helping a friend find a cheap laptop for school.

Hello, So a friend of mine is looking to pick up a cheaper laptop for his wife as she has just gone back to school. He would like to keep i…

Started by JoeClark

0 4 hours ago

Replacement screen no display

Hello, The Executive dropped it and cracked the screen, still works, boots up can work with it. I order a replacement screen from amazon, m…

Started by JoeClark

0 4 hours ago

Increase overtime on ladder

Hello, I'm still kind of new to the terminology but most of the replies to my first thread/post ("What would you call this deck?") consider…

Started by JoeClark

0 on Saturday

Help! Quest Progress Message Not Appearing.

Hello, I have recently noticed that when I am doing quests such as the JC daily that you have to create or pick up objects I no longer get…

Started by JoeClark

0 on Saturday

someone exxplain me what this mean ?

Hello, i never understood to what people call Beatdown deck siege deck or trifecta deck..and some other more i dont get what it mean Beatdo…

Started by JoeClark

0 on Saturday

Massive FPS drop caused by particles since 7.0

Hello, Since patch 7.0.3 I am having problems with particles. They cause a massive fps drop, making the game nearly unplayable in certain z…

Started by JoeClark

0 on Saturday

Frequent disconnects - Rogers internet

Hello, Since I had my Rogers modem "upgraded" last year, I've been having a ton of problems with disconnecting. Generally speaking, I can't…

Started by JoeClark

0 on Friday

Windows Creators Update Broke my Blizzard App

Hello, Windows Creators Update Broke my Blizzard App. I did the Windows update and upon reboot, the Blizzard app loads but nothing shows on…

Started by JoeClark

0 on Friday

RSS

Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community

Badge

Loading…

Social Web Syndication Tools

ShareThis

© 2017   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service