Automotive Internet Sales Management Professionals

Welcome Car Dealers, Marketing Directors and Internet Sales Managers

markblake's Discussions (182)

Discussions Started (182) Replies Latest Activity

Advice needed on hotel?

I know this is a question that has been asked a number of times, but I could really do with some advice on what hotel to choose for our sta…

Started by markblake

0 Sep 13

Christmas Fremont Street

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Than…

Started by markblake

0 Sep 13

Discount Ticket Place?

Just arrived yesterday in lovely Las Vegas and staying with my hubby in Vdara. We wanted to go to couple of shows and had been advised to b…

Started by markblake

0 Sep 13

Excalibur to T-Mobile Arena ???

My wife and I will be staying at the Golden Nugget for 4 nights. Looking forward to doing the neon Museum this time. Here's an October thre…

Started by markblake

0 Sep 13

Assigning Fuel Sources to End Uses

Hello everyone! We are looking into using UMI for some overall community planning and while the results seem to suggest it’s possible, we…

Started by markblake

0 Sep 12

UMI energy simulation results don't change

Hi UMI team. I am having some problems running energy simulations in UMI. I have created a few templates, and when I run the energy simulat…

Started by markblake

0 Sep 12

Security Issues for eCommerce Business

Authentication should be required to all accounts and to use payment methods. Protection tools should be used to ensure the site is secure…

Started by markblake

0 Sep 12

Any insights about the new Johnnie Walker Blue Label smart bottle?

The prototype presented in the recent Mobile World Congress at Barcelona generated a huge buzz mostly because of the interestingly built-in…

Started by markblake

0 Sep 12

planet based on the landscape?

Northrend is probably my second favourite. I remember asking my brother around 8 years ago - "What do people like so much about a frozen wa…

Started by markblake

0 Sep 11

Best continent/planet based on the landscape?

Personally, my favourite continent is Pandaria ( I liked MoP before it ended ). It was easy on the eyes, compared to what we have now. The…

Started by markblake

0 Sep 11

RSS

Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community

Badge

Loading…

Social Web Syndication Tools

ShareThis

© 2017   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service