Automotive Internet Sales Management Professionals

Welcome Car Dealers, Marketing Directors and Internet Sales Managers

Roland Baker's Discussions (287)

Discussions Started (287) Replies Latest Activity

Redirects on an old site

Hello,We have a site that has 3 types of indexed pages. non www, www. and w. When I did a site search in Google. Out of 250 pages, give or…

Started by Roland Baker

0 8 hours ago

Best strategy to do blog commenting?

I found many a blogs supporting no follow links and many are not even accepting a link in the comment,, So, can somebody help me best strat…

Started by Roland Baker

0 8 hours ago

SEO and Affiliate Marketing

SEO and Affiliate MarketingHi guys, I work for a start-up called <URL removed> we're a content and commerce site for all things retro…

Started by Roland Baker

0 8 hours ago

Day to day seo tasks

What would you say are the tasks you should be completing on a day to day basis?We are currently doing the best we have ever done on our se…

Started by Roland Baker

0 8 hours ago

Anchor Text Observation

I have a side project site that is a new domain, as I was getting things ready I put robots.txt on the site and disallowed all. I built a f…

Started by Roland Baker

0 on Saturday

Low SERP Performance

Hi Guys, We have a number of articles on our site that are really great pieces of content, the content team does a great job of writing gui…

Started by Roland Baker

0 on Saturday

Hover affect the SEO?

i have a doubt in hover, If i have used the underlined hover is it affect the SEO? that means affected the site speed and any other problem…

Started by Roland Baker

0 on Saturday

Change of Page Title/Meta Description/Page Heading!!

Hi to all forum mates,I intend to change the Page title, Meta description, Page heading of my online website as I have realized the present…

Started by Roland Baker

0 on Saturday

Index Site Search Pages

What is the best way to handle the indexing (or not indexing) of site search pages?I have backlinks pointing to search result pages instead…

Started by Roland Baker

0 on Friday

Article submission sites

Ok, I have a few less than professional articles written. I don't think they really have much worth. I am hosting them myself. But am wonde…

Started by Roland Baker

0 on Friday

RSS

Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community

Badge

Loading…

Social Web Syndication Tools

ShareThis

© 2017   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service