Automotive Internet Sales Management Professionals

Welcome Car Dealers, Marketing Directors and Internet Sales Managers

Roland Baker's Discussions (364)

Discussions Started (364) Replies Latest Activity

How is what their doing legal??

Hi everyone, I'm new to selling cars I work in Massachusetts and have been employed at my dealership since last July, everything was well…

Started by Roland Baker

0 Sep 22

Artificial Intelligence: Provide the Ultimate Digital Shopping Experience

Today’s dealership faces ever-rising customer expectations. Across industries, shoppers actively seek out great service, with more than hal…

Started by Roland Baker

0 Sep 22

Sales Techniques Used On Me At Local Car Dealership

I don't get much interaction with sales people, so whenever I have the opportunity, I love to engage myself in the process to see what tech…

Started by Roland Baker

0 Sep 22

Marketing to Car Dealerships?

maybe auto? I know a guy who made friends with all the tote the note places in his town and would tell them 2 have them call him on Saturda…

Started by Roland Baker

0 Sep 22

Why is Blizzard so afraid to admit mistakes?

If we talk about the most current expansion before Legion, WoD. Which overall was a mess of an expansion but that's not the point. We have…

Started by Roland Baker

0 Sep 20

Artificial Intelligence: Provide the Ultimate Digital Shopping Experience

Machine learning—the type of AI that analyzes user behavior and responds to customers in real time—is today’s best tool for personalization…

Started by Roland Baker

0 Sep 20

Sales Techniques Used On Me At Local Car Dealership

I don't get much interaction with sales people, so whenever I have the opportunity, I love to engage myself in the process to see what tech…

Started by Roland Baker

0 Sep 20

Availability of Self-Driving Cars

I've been seeing lots of news recently centered around self-driving cars. The whole prospect is exciting (and a little scary). But I'm just…

Started by Roland Baker

0 Sep 20

Internet Marketing Lead Generation Ecosystem

An Internet marketing lead generation campaign works like a car engine. If all of the parts are working properly, you’ll move the dial. On…

Started by Roland Baker

0 Sep 19

Building American Cars in Our Own Backyard

The American auto industry has changed dramatically over the past decade. Iconic American brands changed operations and revolutionized how…

Started by Roland Baker

0 Sep 19

RSS

Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community

Badge

Loading…

Social Web Syndication Tools

ShareThis

© 2017   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service